We appreciate you considering CBU as a college possibility and know that choosing a college is a huge decision. Our admissions staff strives to make the admissions process enjoyable, informative and as easy as possible. Feel free to ask questions and explore our website for additional information. We look forward to getting to know you along the way!
Here are the steps you will need to complete in order to be considered for admission into CBU as a first-time freshman.
- Fill out an application.
- Complete and submit an application for undergraduate admission. Applications for spring 2018 open September 1, 2017
and applications for fall 2018 open September 15, 2017.
- The Priority Application Date for fall 2018 is December 1, 2017.
- Complete and submit an application for undergraduate admission. Applications for spring 2018 open September 1, 2017 and applications for fall 2018 open September 15, 2017.
- The application includes a 3–5 paragraph essay asking "What do you hope to gain from your experience as a student at California Baptist University?" Provide examples from an academic, social and spiritual standpoint.
- The $45 non-refundable fee can be paid through the application portal.
- You will need to order official sealed transcripts from your high school and have them sent directly to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
The Undergraduate Admissions Office upholds a rolling admission policy, which means that we do not have a set deadline for application. However, you will not receive your financial aid until you have been accepted to CBU.
*All admissions documents must be sent to the attention of the Undergraduate Admissions Office:
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside CA, 92504
FAX: (951) 343-4525