Welcome to the Family
Congratulations! You are here because you have been accepted to California Baptist University. Thank you for your consideration, we hope you will spend your next season in life as a college student here with us.
Follow the steps below so you can start your journey on time this coming fall semester.
- Schedule Your Visa Appointment
Once you have made your decision to join the Lancer Nation, schedule your visa appointment as soon as possible!
- If you have your I-20, schedule your visa interview at www.ustraveldocs.com
- Once you schedule your interview, let your admissions counselor know! We would love to set up a mock interview with you.
Domestic Students (Already Studying in the US on an F1 Visa):
- Make sure you are finacially clear and transfer your SEVIS record to CBU. Click here to download the form.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Your Housing Arrangements
- Click HERE to start your application for Fall 2020!
- Housing is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis, view living areas and please fill out your application today.
- The $100 Housing Reservation Fee is refundable
Graduate housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are interested campus housing, please fill out the applicaiton below.
Click HERE to Start a Graduate Application
There are many apartment complexes nearby with students who need roommates; we are happy to get you connected! Simply email us at email@example.com for graduate housing assistance.
Questions? Contact Residence Life.
- Phone: +1.951.552.8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm Your Enrollment
- Once you receive your visa, make sure you let your counselor know! After your visa is issued, please pay your $750 tuition deposit to let us know you are coming. You have 10 days to oay your tuition depoit before we cancel your I-20.
- Pay your tuition deposit here: CashNet (log in to your insideCBU and then click the green CASHNET link)
- Questions? Contact International Admissions.
- Phone: 951.343.4690
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete Online Orientation
- Complete our Online Orientation Module to learn more about CBU.
- International students who have met the language proficiency requirement that are overseas or live more than four hours away will register for their courses through an online process and attend an on-camps orientation upon arrival.
- Plan Your Travel
Once you have your visa, buy your ticket to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- CBU will arrange transportation all day from LAX to CBU.
Summer: May 1st, 2020
Fall: August 31st, 2020
Once you book your flight, please check your acceptance email and fill out your Arrival Form, otherwise we will not know to schedule your pick up.
- Attend Orientation and Welcome Weekend at CBU
- Check in and attend International Orientation at CBU where you will finalize your class schedule, learn about American culture, meet students, and pay your tuition balance.
- Attend Welcome Weekend and get connected to campus resources, facilities, future classmates, and the CBU community.
- Already enrolled in classes but not yet signed up for Welcome Weekend? Check out the Welcome Weekend website.
- Questions? Contact Community Life.
- Phone: +1.951.552.8506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org