Upon acceptance into CBU, we will send you an acceptance letter and an I-20 for you to apply for your visa.Our International Center will send your acceptance packet and I-20 through eShip Global, an online service where you choose your shipment method. Please note: You are responsible for requesting this service in order for your I-20 to be sent to you. Your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service
You will need your CBU ID, email address, phone number, mailing address and a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only.)
- Access the secure website at https://study.eshipglobal.com/register/.
- Create an account.
- After you log in, click on Receive Package from University.
- Select California Baptist University as your school.
- Confirm your mailing address.
- In the Reference/Comments field you must specify what document you are requesting to be mailed (For example, Initial I-20, USCIS Mail, Reprinted I-20, etc).
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order.
When you have completed the request, eShip will send you an email that includes a tracking number and order details for your shipment. If you experience any problems when using the online service, please use the help feature on their website. If you have questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.
Processing Time for Express Mail Orders
Requests for express mailing received before 8 am will be mailed out by the end of the business day. Requests for express mailing received after 8 am will be sent out the next business day. Please note that requesting express mail will not expedite the processing time for the item requested; express service only applies to the delivery time.
Types of Visas
Students who will apply for an F or J visa are required to pay the SEVIS fee. The SEVIS fee is established by the Department of Homeland Security. In order to pay the SEVIS fee, students will need their I-20 or DS-2019.
We recommend that a student pay the SEVIS fee at least 3 days prior to the visa appointment at the US embassy or consulate.
To pay the SEVIS fee, go to the SEVIS fee processing website.