Experience CBU - Online or On Campus
We invite you to experience CBU with an on campus or a virtual visit. See the options below or complete the form to request a visit.
We are excited to welcome back visitors to campus in a safe, limited capacity. You and your guests will be hosted by an admissions staff member on a walking tour of campus. To request a tour, please complete the form below. We invite you to take a virtual campus tour by clicking the banner above. Our hope is that you get a feel for our friendly campus community as you navigate the palm-tree-lined pathways and mission-revival-style buildings.
Online Information Sessions
Whether you are looking into different programs or ready to start an application, we encourage you to attend an information session to learn the next steps in the graduate school process. Our information sessions provide details on program specifics, the application process, career outcomes and dynamic opportunities.
Connect with a Counselor
We are here to help! Fill out the form below to schedule an in-person or virtual meeting with your admissions counselor. Your meeting will give you the opportunity to ask questions about the application process, program requirements and how a degree from CBU will help you take the next step toward living your purpose! We take pride in making sure all of our students have the information they need to feel confident about moving forward with their decision about graduate school.
CBU’s response to COVID-19 can be found here.
Though we have begun welcoming staff, students and visitors back to campus, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please do not attend or visit campus if you or anyone in your party has:
- Demonstrated any COVID-19 symptoms including fever (100.4° F or higher), cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days.
- Interacted with anyone who has had the symptoms listed above in the last 14 days.
- Returned from international travel within the last 14 days
To protect your safety and the safety of others, please be advised of the following measures we have put in place in response to COVID-19:
- Visitors are asked to bring a face mask and to wear them while on campus.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from others at all times while on campus, excluding those within your own party.
- CBU has taken additional precautions to prevent the spread of illness including increased sanitization of workspaces and high traffic areas, the use of face masks for employees, added hand sanitizer stations, as well as mindful packaging and distribution of admissions materials.