You are here because you have been accepted to a graduate program at California Baptist University. Thank you for your consideration, we hope you will spend your next season in life as a college student here with us.
Follow the next steps below so we can get you started on time.
- 1. Know InsideCBU
InsideCBU is the web portal where you will find important documents and links, such as ...
Your professors will send communication and announcements to your official calbaptist.edu assigned email
This is where you will download resources related to your courses.
- Graduate Student Course Rotations
Find out which course you are taking and when they are offered.
- 2. Get Financial Resources
- Complete your FAFSA. CBU's federal code is 001125.
- Review and accept your financial aid award. Financial aid is not awarded until after you have registered for classes.
- Track your missing financial aid documents.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Phone: 951.343.4236
- Fax: 951.343.4518
- Email: email@example.com
- 3. Get Financial Clearance
- 4. Register for Classes
- Register for classes.
- To see video instructions for online course registration CLICK HERE
- For a printable registration instruction manual CLICK HERE
- Graduate program course rotations, please CLICK HERE
- For program specific questions regarding registration and academic advising please contact:
- 5. Attend Orientation and obtain Parking Permit + CBU Card (ID Card)
- Orientation Dates TBA
- Some programs host a specific academic orientation prior to the start of the semester. Each program will send out information regarding their orientation if applicable
- Request a parking permit through InsideCBU Public Safety Tab
- After you are registered, stop by University Card Services (Yeager D115) to take your CBU Card photo and obtain your CBU Card
- Please wait at least 2 days after registration to take photo and pick up card.
- Questions? Call 951.552.8552