Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant is an exclusive benefit for CBU Alumni desiring to advance their education at CBU. The Grant, ranging from $500 to $3000 is awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and the specific graduate program selected.
- Student must have a bachelor’s degree from California Baptist University.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 units and meet the following admission schedule:
*Application submitted by May 15
*Enrolled by June 15
Application submitted by November 1
Enrolled by December 1
*Application submitted by March 1
*Enrolled by April 1
Graduate Admissions will send confirmation of your LLGSG eligibility and grant amount
to your LancerMail. Changes to your financial aid award will be available within two
weeks of that notification.
*Please note that some scholarships are not stackable. If the financial aid office determines that your existing award is greater than the amount of the grant, no changes will be made.
- Notification for students applying for fall begin the week of June 29th.
- Notification for students applying for spring begin the week of December 15th
- Notification for students applying for summer begin the week of April 15th
The LLGSG is not available for the following programs:
Entry-Level Nursing (EL-MSN)
Physician Assistant Studies
Speech Language Pathology
Online and Professional Studies Programs
Doctoral Level Programs
- Student meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded $500 - $3000 based upon academic merit, *financial need, and the graduate program selected.
- Grants will be awarded approximately two weeks after the enrollment deadline.
- The award will be split equally between the student’s first two semesters of enrollment, unless initially awarded during the summer semester, in which case the entire grant is awarded.
- Student must be enrolled in consecutive semesters.
- Student must enroll in at least 5 units for the semester.
- The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant cannot be combined with any other institutional aid.
- This is a one-time grant towards the completion of the first graduate degree.
- Potential recipients of the grant will receive automatic consideration for the award when meeting the eligibility criteria.
- A separate application is not required.
- *To determine financial need, students are required to submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Ready to get started? Apply now or complete the form on the right to get more information about the graduate program of your choice.