Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
- The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant is an exclusive benefit for CBU Alumni desiring to advance their education at CBU. The Grant, ranging from $500 to $3000 is awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and the specific graduate program selected.
- Student must have a bachelor’s degree from California Baptist University.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 units and meet the following admission schedule:
*Application submitted by May 15
*Enrolled by June 15
Application submitted by November 1
Enrolled by December 1
*Application submitted by March 1
*Enrolled by April 1
*Temporary adjustment for summer and fall 2020: In light of the COVID-19 challenges, we plan to serve students in the best way possible. We are waiving the LLGSG application and registration deadlines and will move forward to award LLGSG to all eligible CBU alumni once they are registered for classes.
- Notification for students applying for summer begin the week of April 30th.
- Notification for students applying for fall begin the week of August 3rd.
Your financial aid award will reflect the LLGSG amount within two weeks of notification.
- The Grant is not available for the following programs:
Entry-Level Nursing (EL-MSN)
Physician Assistant Studies
Speech Language Pathology
Online and Professional Studies Programs
Doctoral Level Programs
- Student meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded $500 - $3000 based upon academic merit, *financial need, and the graduate program selected.
- Grants will be awarded approximately two weeks after the enrollment deadline.
- The award will be split equally between the student’s first two semesters of enrollment, unless initially awarded during the summer semester, in which case the entire grant is awarded.
- Student must be enrolled in consecutive semesters.
- Student must enroll in at least 5 units for the semester.
- The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant cannot be combined with any other institutional aid.
- This is a one-time grant towards the completion of the first graduate degree.
- Potential recipients of the grant will receive automatic consideration for the award when meeting the eligibility criteria.
- A separate application is not required.
- *To determine financial need, students are required to submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Ready to get started? Apply now or complete the form on the right to get more information about the graduate program of your choice.