Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant, or LLGSG, is another benefit for members of the Lancer Nation. The LLGSG is exclusively for CBU alumni who want to advance their education at CBU.
This grant ranges from $500 to $3,000 and is awarded based on academic merit, financial need and the graduate program you select.
To be eligible for the LLGSG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor's degree from California Baptist University
- Be accepted to an eligible on-campus graduate program* by the following dates:
Fall - May 15
Spring - November 1
Summer - March 1
Here is how the LLGSG works:
- All students who meet the above qualifications are guaranteed a grant of at least $500.
- Grants will be awarded shortly after the accepted deadline.
- The award will be split between the student's first two semesters of enrollment.
- Students must enroll in courses (at least 5 units per semester) by the following deadlines:
Fall - Enrolled by June 15 (accepted by May 15)
Spring - Enrolled by December 1 (accepted by November 1)
Summer - Enrolled by April 1 (accepted by March 1)
- The Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant may not be combined with any other institutional aid.
*The LLGSG is not available for the following programs:
- Athletic Training
- Entry-Level Nursing (ELMSN)
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Speech Language Pathology
- Online and Professional Studies programs
Ready to get started? Apply now or complete the form on the right to get more information about the graduate program of your choice.