Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
Introducing the Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant, or LLGSG – another benefit for members of the Lancer Nation. The LLGSG is a grant exclusively for CBU alumni who want to advance their education at CBU.
This grant ranges from $500 to $3,000 and is awarded based on academic merit, financial need and the graduate program you select.
To be eligible for the LLGSG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor's degree from California Baptist University
- Be accepted to an eligible on-campus graduate program* by the following dates:
Fall - May 15
Spring - November 1
Summer - March 1
Here is how the LLGSG works:
- All students who meet the above qualifications are guaranteed a grant of at least $500.
- Grants will be awarded shortly after the accepted deadline.
- The award will be split between the student's first two semesters of enrollment.
- Students must enroll in courses (at least 5 units per semester) by the following deadlines:
Fall - Enrolled by June 15 (accepted by May 15)
Spring - Enrolled by December 1 (accepted by November 1)
Summer - Enrolled by April 1 (accepted by March 1)
*The LLGSG is not available for the following programs:
- Athletic Training
- Entry-Level Nursing (ELMSN)
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Speech Language Pathology
- Online and Professional Studies programs
Ready to get started? Apply now or complete the form on the right to get more information about the graduate program of your choice.