Lancery Loyalty Graduate School Grant
Introducing the Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant, or LLGSG – another benefit for members of the Lancer Nation. The LLGSG is a grant exclusively for CBU alumni who want to advance their education at CBU.
This grant ranges from $500 to $3,000 and is awarded based on academic merit, financial need and the graduate program you select.
To be eligible for the LLGSG, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor's degree from California Baptist University
- Be accepted to an eligible on-campus graduate program* by November 1 for Spring, March 1 for Summer or April 1 for Fall
- The LLGSG is not available to students enrolling in CBU Online and Professional Studies Graduate Program at this time
Here is how the LLGSG works:
- All students who meet the above qualifications are guaranteed a grant of at least $500.
- The award will be split between the student's first two semesters of enrollment.
- Students must enroll in courses (at least 5 units per semester) within two weeks of being awarded to claim their grant or it will be cancelled.
*The LLGSG is not available for the following programs:
- Athletic Training
- Entry-Level Nursing (ELMSN)
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Speech Language Pathology
- Online and Professional Studies programs
Ready to get started? Apply now or complete the form on the right to get more information about the graduate program of your choice.