How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Below is a brief list of steps to assist you with the application process:
- Submit an application.
APPLY HERE for All Master's Degree and Credential programs
EXCEPT Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies
APPLY HERE for Master of Science in Nursing, Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice
APPLY HERE for Physician Assistant Studies
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLY HERE for all programs
- Submit a $45 application fee* – payable online at CashNet.
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Directions are available on this site and will also appear as you fill out the form online. You may need to request a PIN number which may take up to 72 hours to receive. The CBU school code, 001125.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to Graduate Admissions at CBU.
- Submit required essays, resume, writing samples by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take exams as needed and submit official score report
Readmitting to CBU: Students who have attended California Baptist University, but have discontinued enrollment
for one or more semesters must be approved to readmit. Please submit an APPLICATION TO READMIT. The readmit processing fee is $25. CLICK HERE for payment.
Readmit documents can be faxed, scanned or mailed to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92506
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 951.343.4249 or 877.228.8877.
*The $45 application fee is waived for current and former CBU students (excluding NursingCAS applications).
Veterans: For information about how to use your VA educational benefits CLICK HERE