How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit an application
• Master's Degree (except Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies)
• Credential Programs
• Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
Part One: Contact and degree information. Complete and submit with payment. Goal: 100%
Part Two: Supplemental requirements (vary by program) such as recommendations, essay, resume, test scores, etc. Goal: 100%
• Physician Assistant Studies
• Master of Science in Nursing
• Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing
• Post Masters Certifications
• Doctor of Nursing Practice
• ADN to MSN
- Submit a FAFSA.
The CBU school code is 001125.
- Send official college or university transcripts reflecting completion of a baccalaureate
Additional transcripts may be required for GPA or prerequisite verification. Send transcript(s) to CBU Graduate Admissions.
- Send any additional required documents to email@example.com
LANCER LOYALTY GRADUATE SCHOOL GRANT (LLGSG)
Current and former CBU students may be eligible for LLGSG. Click here for more information.
READMITTING TO CBU
Students who have discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters must be approved
to readmit. Please submit an Application to Readmit. The readmit processing fee is $25. Click here to pay.
Readmit documents can be faxed, scanned or mailed to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504
FAX: (951) 552-8700
For information about how to use your VA educational benefits click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 951-343-4249 or 877-228-8877.