How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential! Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit an application. Choose your application below.
- Submit a FAFSA. The CBU school code is 001125.
- Send official college or university transcripts reflecting completion of a baccalaureate
degree. Electronic transcripts sent from a transcript service can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional transcripts may be required for GPA or prerequisite verification.
- Send any additional required documents to email@example.com.
Previous students who wish to readmit to the University, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 951-343-4249, 877-228-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master's degree (except Athletic Training, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Speech Language Pathology and PsyD)
- Ph.D. Leadership Studies
- Credential Programs
- Doctor of Social Work
Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
Current and former CBU students may be eligible for LLGSG. Click here for more information.
For information about how to use your VA educational benefits click here.