How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit an application.
APPLY HERE for all master's degree and credential programs
EXCEPT Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies
APPLY HERE for
Master of Science in Nursing
Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing
Doctor of Nursing Practice
APPLY HERE for Physician Assistant Studies
International students APPLY HERE for all programs
- Pay a $45 application fee online at CashNet. (The $45 application fee is waived for current and former CBU students, excluding NursingCAS applications.)
- Fill out your FAFSA. The CBU school code is 001125.
- Send us official transcripts from all colleges and universities you've attended. Transcripts should be sent to Graduate Admissions at CBU.
- Email required essays, resume and/or writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us your official exam scores, if program requires it.
Readmitting to CBU: CBU graduate students who have discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters must
be approved to readmit. Please submit an application to readmit. The readmit processing fee is $25. Click here to pay.
Readmit documents can be faxed, scanned or mailed to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504
FAX: (951) 552-8700
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (951) 343-4249 or (877) 228-8877.
Veterans: For information about how to use your VA educational benefits click here.