How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit an application. Choose your application below.
- Submit a FAFSA. The CBU school code is 001125.
- Send official college or university transcripts reflecting completion of a baccalaureate
Additional transcripts may be required for GPA or prerequisite verification. Send transcript(s) to CBU Graduate Admissions.
- Send any additional required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 951-343-4249 or 877-228-8877.
- Master's degree (except Athletic Training, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, and Speech Language Pathology, PsyD)
- Credential Programs
Lancer Loyalty Graduate School Grant
Current and former CBU students may be eligible for LLGSG. Click here for more information.
Readmitting to CBU
Students who have discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters must be approved
to readmit. Please submit an Application to Readmit and a Tuition and Fee Agreement (requires InsideCBU login) or use a PDF Tuition and Fee Agreement. Click here to pay $25 readmit processing fee.
Readmit documents can be faxed, scanned or mailed to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504
FAX: (951) 552-8700
For information about how to use your VA educational benefits click here.