Program Application Requirements
Here's what you'll need to complete your graduate application.
- Application. Apply for your desired graduate program.
- Application fee. Pay a non-refundable $45 application-processing fee. (The fee is waived for current and former CBU students, excluding NursingCAS applications.)
- Bachelor's degree. By the time your program starts, you must show us that you’ve graduated from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official transcripts. Send us the transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended.
- Recommendations. On the online application, you’ll be asked to add the names and email addresses of your references. Recommendations from family members or friends are not acceptable.
- An essay or personal statement. Most programs require this. To be sure, please refer to the individual program page.
- English language proficiency. An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a minimum score of 80 IBT on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Additional requirements for some programs include, but are not limited to, the items below. Please refer to the specific program application requirements.
- Resume: Required for MBA, Athletic Training, Kinesiology, Leadership and Organizational Studies and Science Education
- Official test scores: GRE, GMAT or TEAS
- Research Writing Sample: Required for MA in English
Submit all items by fax, email or mail to:
California Baptist University
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92504
FAX: (951) 552-8700