How do I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
How long does it take to receive VA benefits?
First-time recipients should receive their benefits in approximately six to eight weeks. Continuing students should receive their benefits in approximately three to four weeks.
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my eligibility or remaining benefits?
How do I order my military transcript?
What if I do not have an honorable discharge?
What are my responsibilities as a student?
You are responsible for maintaining satisfactory progress toward the stated certificate program objective. Satisfactory progress is defined as a grade point average of "C" for credit programs and/or an "average" for noncredit programs. Failure to maintain the required grade point average could result in the suspension of veteran education benefits.
How do I make a payment to CBU online through CashNet?
- Log into Inside CBU with your user name (student ID) and password.
- Click on the Student Accounts tab
- Click on “Go to CashNet” – located on the right of the page
- Click on “Click here to make a payment”
- Click on “student account payment”
- Enter the amount you are wanting to pay
- Click on add to shopping cart, check out, and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter a new credit card, electronic check or if you saved your payment information it will be listed. You will receive a response if payment was accepted.