The Jabs School of Business welcomes opportunities for external partnerships in order to further enhance our school, develop our students, impact our communities and use our gifts to glorify the Kingdom of God. We want you to be a part of what God is doing within the university and to partner with us in championing the Jabs School of Business.
Here are few ways you can get involved:
- Company on-site partnership opportunities:
- Offer workplace tours and visits
- Invite faculty to speak at your company
- Jabs School on-campus partnership opportunities:
- Recruit CBU students and graduates for job and internship opportunities
- Conduct classroom projects or case studies
- Serve as a guest speaker in our classrooms or at events
- Host an event at the Jabs School where students can participate
- Business Plan Competition partnership opportunities:
- Serve as an external mentor for our Business Plan Competition team
- Become a Business Plan Competition sponsor
- External partnership opportunities:
- Submit content for our blog The Ticker
- Collaborate in service endeavors
Interested in partnering with us?
Complete the form below and our Industry Liaison, Dawn Carter, will contact you.