Student Learning Outcomes
Consistent with the university student outcomes, upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication degree, graduates will be able to:
- Explain, analyze and evaluate communication traditions, contexts and theories.
- Implement strategic communication principles and theories to influence mass communication.
- Explain and analyze communication research methods and concepts.
- Utilize concepts of public relations and strategic communication to develop comprehensive communications programs.
- Apply philosophical and theoretical components of ethics to the legal, ethical and social foundations of communication and public relations from a Christian perspective.