Summer 2024 EL MSN Application Period
This application will open August 15, 2023.
Early application deadline is November 1, 2023 (must be completed with all application requirements to be eligible).
Final deadline is February 1, 2024.
Please visit NursingCAS to apply.
Have questions about filling out the application? Watch our application workshop here.
Graduate Pre-Nursing Application Deadlines
If you are applying to take prerequisites at CBU, you must follow the steps listed here and apply at least two weeks prior to the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester. This is a rolling admission deadline.
Information sessions are designed to give a general overview of the Entry Level MSN program including some detail on the application process, financial aid, and prerequisite information. If you have any interest in pursuing a degree in Nursing but already have a bachelor's degree, come to an information session!
All Information Sessions are currently being held virtually.
- Please click here for a list of updated information session dates.
To register for an information session, please RSVP through the information session page.
If you are applying for the Summer 2024 cycle, you are required to take the TEAS exam by January 15th, 2024. (Please note: TEAS scores expire after 1 year, therefore must be taken between January 15th, 2023 and January 15th, 2024.)
We will accept ATI TEAS Version 6 or 7.
You may take the TEAS 3 times in one application cycle. We will consider your highest score. You must wait 30 days in between attempts. There are two ways to take the TEAS exam:
- In person or virtually through an ATI testing center. Please visit the Application Requirements page for instructions on how to check available dates and locations for the TEAS.
- In person through CBU. Available dates for the in person TEAS exam for this application cycle will be updated regularly to indicate if registration for that date is open or closed. We are limiting each date to 40 registrants, and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. The cost of the test is $70. You will pay on the day of the exam.
To cancel your exam date, please e-mail email@example.com at least 24 hours before your scheduled exam. If you wish to reschedule, use the registration link below.
- Registration for a CBU TEAS date will close two business days prior to the scheduled test.
- You are not required to pay for the exam until the day of the test. However, failure to appear for your scheduled exam date without 24 hours notice may affect the professionalism aspect of your application.