Student Learning Outcomes
- Biblical Epistemology: Students will explain, verbally or in writing, how the Bible
serves as a primary authority and source for understanding human beings and problems
- Theology as a Behavioral Science: Students will articulate, verbally or in writing,
the proper relationship between a biblical view of persons and Behavioral Science
theory and practice.
- Biblical Community: Students will articulate specific biblical principles and practices
regarding healing relationships in marriage, family, congregation, and society.
- Relational Counseling: Students will demonstrate people-helping skills applied in
congregation and para-church ministries.
- Counseling Ministry Practice: Students will apply knowledge and skills in developing
and leading people-helping ministries in congregation and other ministry contexts.