Student Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend and communicate unique and alternative perspectives and communicate such
perspectives that appeal to a variety of sense and thought processes.
- Effectively convey ideas and concepts in an organized and inspiring fashion through
oral and written mediums.
- Demonstrate command of the various subjects in relation to intended profession.
- Apply content and skills from a specialization to professional scenarios.
- Adapt and implement various software programs for research, communication, and instruction.
- Frame situations to provide constructive solutions.
- Creatively analyze, synthesize, and evaluate various forms of information and arguments.
- Promote understanding and appreciation for diversity and converse freely in exchange
of ideas with tolerance for differences.
- Identify, appreciate, and apply various mediums of aesthetic expressions.
- Exercise discernment that considers biblical principles and ethics of the profession
in decision-making behavior.