Our beautiful 156.4-acre campus reflects its Southern California location with palm trees, mission-style buildings and their distinctive red roofs, a breath-taking view of the San Bernardino Mountains and many warm, sunny days.
- Ski the slopes: Big Bear and Mount Baldy ski resorts are less than an hour away.
- Get away from it all by visiting the many nearby national and state parks, including Joshua Tree National Monument and Lake Arrowhead.
- Amuse yourself at Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- See the city. Los Angeles, home to movie and television studios, the Rams, the Dodgers, the Lakers, the Angels, the Mighty Ducks and countless restaurants, shops, culture and entertainment just 60 miles away.
Riverside, one of the fastest-growing cities in America, offers the amenities of a large city and the comfort of a college town. The city was named 2012 Intelligent Community of the Year for its use of technology. Some local attractions include:
- Entertainment and shopping
- Movie theatres, coffee shops, restaurants, and excellent shopping opportunities, Riverside has them all. Be sure to check out the Mission Inn, a magnificent landmark that has entertained eight U.S. presidents and countless celebrities.
Arts and Culture
A symphony orchestra, an opera association, theatre companies, and civic choruses, all with openings for California Baptist University students to participate, are just some of the cultural highlights of Riverside. You'll also enjoy exhibits at the Riverside Art Museum and the California Museum of Photography.
Follow a winding lane 1,300 feet up to Mount Rubidoux, one of Riverside's most famous features for a panoramic view of the Inland Valley. Capped by a cross and peace tower, it has been the site of sunrise Easter services since 1909.