Students who have attended California Baptist University, but for any reason discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters must be approved to readmit. The information below is for the traditional Undergraduate student readmit process. Click these links if you intend to readmit into a CBU Graduate or Online program.
Please follow these steps in order to apply for readmission to CBU:
- Download and complete the Application to Readmit. Attach completed application to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the $25 readmit fee online. Or you may submit cash or a check to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- The Undergraduate Admissions office will seek clearances from various CBU offices on your behalf for your readmission. When clearance is granted, we will notify you and direct you to contact Academic Advising to enroll in courses.
Return all of the above items to Undergraduate Admissions via one of these methods (email preferred):
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 951-343-4525
- Mail: 8432 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92504
- If you were academically dismissed from CBU and are seeking to readmit, your first step is to contact the Academic Success Center (951-343-4349).
- If you currently have a balance at CBU contact CBU Student Accounts (951-343-4371) before applying for readmission.
- Students who are readmitted to California Baptist University after officially or unofficially withdrawing will be placed under the catalog current at the time of Re-Admission.
- You may be required to submit additional documents or interview with a program director.