CBU Graduate Studies MASTERS DEGREE AND CREDENTIAL PROGRAM INFORMATION SESSIONS
CBU Schools and Departments host Information Sessions for various CBU On-Campus Graduate
Programs. Please view the list below to find the program that best matches your academic
View a complete list of current on-campus graduate programs.
Information Sessions are held at the CBU Riverside Campus in the Yeager Center (unless otherwise noted). The campus is located at 8432 Magnolia Ave, Riverside California 92504. Click here for a map and directions.
A special bonus for information session attendees
Attend one of our Information Sessions or Teacher Credential Advising Sessions, submit
an application and your $45 application fee will be waived.
Please reserve a place at the next Information Session by contacting Graduate Admissions at 951.343.4249, 877.228.8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Kinesiology
Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP) Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Friday, November 16 @ 10 a.m. in the Business Building room 203
- Thursday, January 31 @ 5:30 p.m., in Yeager Center
- November 15 in YCTR B111
- February 21
- April 11
- Teacher Credential Advising Sessions are available for those who desire more details about enrolling in one of our state approved credential programs. Attendees receive personalized information that covers: program requirements and
deadlines, projected program length, prerequisites and application procedures.Please
contact the School of Education at email@example.com or 951.343.4448 to reserve your place.
Don't know if you should attend the Information Session or Teacher Credential Advising Session? Contact Billy Maxfield firstname.lastname@example.org or 951.343.4463 to find out which meeting is best for you.
Jabs School of Business
MBA and MBA in Accounting
Meeting will be held in the Jabs School of Business Building, 2nd floor conference room
- Tuesday, November 13 @ 6 p.m.
College of Arts and Sciences
- To arrange an appointment with the program director, Dr. Jennifer Newton, please contact Dr. Newton at 951.343.4276 or email@example.com.
Department of Kinesiology
- To arrange an appointment with the program director, Dr. Sean Sullivan, please contact Dr. Sullivan at 951.343.4528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collinsworth School of Music
Master of Music
- To arrange an appointment with the tour of the Shelby and Ferne Collinsworth School of Music and a meeting with the program director, Dr. Judd Bonner, please contact the Collinsworth School of Music at email@example.com or 951.343.4251.
School of Nursing
Nursing (BSN, RN to BSN and EL-MSN)