Quick Links

Live Your Purpose


Policies/Spouse Membership

Waivers MUST be signed by everyone utilizing the CBU Recreation Center. The ONLY people authorized to use the facility are:

  • Current Students, Faculty, Staff and their immediate spouses

Spouses need to have an active card. We have applications for this form that can be taken to Enrollment Service Office Reception Desk (YC B142).  They return in two days to pick up form and get their picture taken at Campus Life Office (YC B154). They submit the completed form and a payment of $10 (cash only please).  Please note that both the CBU individual and their spouse must visit the Campus Life Office and present government-issued photo IDs in order for a spouse ID card to be issued. NOTE: If the government-issued photo IDs do not match last names addresses, they will be asked to present a copy of your marriage license as verification.

Dependent guest card request card form is available for download here.