The CBU Recreation Center's core values define who we are and why we do what we do. They are what guide and motivates us to do the following:
- We develop student leaders.
- We promote healthy and active lifestyles.
- We encourage the CBU Community to honor the Lord with their bodies (1 Cor 6:19-20)
- We create a safe and accessible environment for recreation.
- We help the CBU Community set personal fitness goals and work towards accomplishing them.
- We exemplify and recognize the importance of school spirit.
- We encourage students to make the most of their college experience.
- We serve as a facility that allows community to grow among students, faculty, and staff.
- We proactively manage risk and respond to issues in a timely manner.