Let's Get Started
One of the most important things you can do during your CBU experience is to get to know us! As you gain classroom knowledge, let us assist you in gaining practical application of that knowledge in the work force.
Throughout the academic year we provide many opportunities for Career Planning and professional development.
Counseling (By Appointment)- Call the Career Center to request an appointment
- Click here to schedule an appointment
- Career Guidance: Discover career opportunities within your chosen major and create a career plan
- Career Path: Formulate a plan for short-term and long-term career goals
- Major Guidance: Take inventories that assess where you might thrive and solidify your major
Resume and LinkedIn Profile Review
- No resume? Need ideas and samples? Check out the Online Document Library, just log in to CBU Career Connect, or stop by the Career Center to pick up hard copies of theses resources
- No time for an appointment? Drop in anytime Monday-Friday between 11-1.
- Click here to schedule your Mock Interview
- A one-hour hour appointment that consists of a 30 minute professional interview followed by a 25-minute performance critique and a five-minute assessment of the experience.
- Take a look at our Four-Year Plan to learn how to be proactive and use the Career Center.
- We host presentations and workshops on a wide range of topics from networking and career planning to building an effective LinkedIn profile.
- A variety of employers visit the campus each year to give presentations on their companies/organizations and to educate CBU students on what they are looking for in exceptional candidates.