- Campers receive encouraging, personalized instruction from the coaching staff while
building confidence, developing their volleyball skills on and off the court.
- Campers will learn the proper techniques in passing, service, defense, offense and
team play. For optimal learning, campers will be placed into appropriate skill level
groups which will help maximize their learning experience.
- Camp will be held in the legendary Van Dyne Gymnasium on the CBU campus and is open/available to
all skill levels and both genders.
What To Bring
- Practice clothing
- Extra pair of shoes and socks
- Knee pads
- Extra Water
Youth Camp Check in Registration from 5-6 p.m.
Session 1 from 6-8 p.m. (Pass & Serve)
Session 2 from 6-8 p.m. (Hitting)
Session 3 from 6-8 p.m. (Setting & Defense)
Session 4 from 6-8 p.m. (Game Play)
Bring a friend and join the fun!
$100 (August 5-8, 2015)
- Fill out this electronic payment and registration form
- Please print and sign the athletics camp waiver
Call: (951) 343-5066