- Directed by CBU Head Baseball Coach, Gary Adcock and CBU Assistants Andrew Brasington,
Mark Van Meter and Caleb Longshore.
- The camp offers an opportunity to receive quality instruction with a fun and Christian
- Campers receive quality instruction with a fun and Christian approach covering all
areas of the game of baseball. Camp is open to boys and girls, ages 6-13.
- Campers are separated into small groups according to their age. With a camper to coach
ratio of 8:1, campers receive quality instruction with a specific emphasis put on
- Game competitions highlight the afternoons where campers will participate in age-specific
games that parents are welcome to attend.
- Inclement Weather: Call the CBU Baseball office at (951) 343-4382 for the status each day. In the event
that a full day’s session is rained out, the November camp will be made up on Nov.
25 or 28th and the December camp will be made up on Dec. 31 or on Jan. 2nd.
- Campers will need to bring a sack lunch.
Positive Christian Environment
8:1 Coach to Camper Ratio
Two Camp Sessions
Nov. 23-24 ($80) 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Dec. 28-30 ($120) 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
$175 for both camps!
Open to all boys and girls age 6 - 13 or in the eighth grade.
All skill levels are welcome!
Group Discounts Available!
Sample Camp Schedule
9:00 - 9:30 Lecture #1 by Coach
9:30 - 10:30 Hitting, Pitching, Throwing and Batting Fundamentals
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 11:50 Resume Rotating Stations
11:50 - 12:05 Baserunning
12:05 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 2:00 Team Competitions
Thanksgiving Camp (Nov. 23-24) - $80
$75 for returning campers (must be mailed in)
Christmas Camp (Dec. 28-30) - $120
$110 for returning campers (must be mailed in)
December Camp Online Registration
*Group discounts available upon request.
Contact Head Coach Gary Adcock for details
What To Bring
Appropriate baseball attire
Baseball spikes/cleats AND running/turf shoes
Glove AND bat
Check-in will take place on the first day of camp at 8:30 a.m. The following days
of camp will begin at 9 a.m. and end at 2 p.m. Parents/ guardians are required to
pick up campers from their counselors each day at 2 p.m. Check-in will take place
at the Monroe Ave. ticket booth entrance. Maps will be provided once a camper’s registration
has been received.
Call: (951) 343-4382 or (951) 343 4581