Graduation Exit Process
ALL graduates must complete the Graduation Exit Process whether or not they intend to participate in the ceremony. Caps and Gowns will only be distributed at "Grad Finale" to Graduates who have completed the Graduation Exit Process. Grad Finale is April 19th and 20th from 12pm - 7pm at the basketball courts in the Recreation Center.
Important tips to complete the Exit Process (Read before you begin):
- YOU MUST BE APPROVED TO GRADUATE BEFORE YOU CAN ACCESS THE EXIT PROCESS.
- Completing the Exit Process - After you log in, you will see boxes representing each step in the exit process. After you finish each step, you MUST click the little box that indicates you have completed that survey/interview/etc. You will see a green checkmark above each box you have completed. Once each step is complete and all have a green checkmark, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Error Message at Login - If you get an error message that says "You must be a graduating student to access the exit process", and you have already been approved to graduate e-mail or call the following contact to get the error corrected:
- Traditional Undergraduate or Graduate Student – Send an e-mail to email@example.com call 951.343.4566.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students in the Online and Professional Studies Program will e-mail or call their advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CBU Staff Members who are Graduating – Log in to the exit process with your "staff" LancerMail login instead of your Student ID Number.
- Not Posting in April? - Even if you are not posting your degree in April, you still must complete the Exit Process. This will not affect your remaining classes or financial aid in any way.
- You may start and stop the Exit Process at any time and it will save the work you have done.
The Exit Process will be available HERE on March 21, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding any of these steps in the Exit Process you can contact the offices below for assistance:
- Student Accounts Policy or Perkins Counseling:
Student Accounts Office - 951.343.4371
- Stafford Counseling:
Financial Aid Office - 951.343.4236
- Library Policy:
Robert Diaz - 951.552.8490
Student Services Office - 951.343.4687
Questions? Email email@example.com