Credential Program Application Requirements
Priority Application Deadline: Fall-April 1, Spring-November 1, Summer-February 1
Standard Application Deadline: Fall-August 1, Spring-December 1, Summer-April 1
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee. Apply at www.calbaptist.edu/gradapp.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three recommendations from professional sources who can address your potential for success. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Take California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST)
- Show proof of registration in at least one sub-test of the California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET)
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Written literacy sample and satisfactory interview with Education Committee faculty member
- Prerequisites for admission to Moderate/Severe Credential Program
EDU 409/509 Educational Psychology, EDU 341/541 Exceptional Child and ETC 407/507 Technology and Learning.
Documents can be sent to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504