Student Leadership Program
S.E.R.V.E. Health Science
What is "S.E.R.V.E. Health Science"?
S.E.R.V.E. Health Science is a student leadership program within the College of Health Science rooted in service to the college, students, and ultimately Christ. Students who have demonstrated academic excellence and servant leadership qualities, and are interested in further developing their leadership skills and community connections are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for students to invest in the future of the College of Health Science, as well as receive training and networking opportunities in their health related field.
- Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce Good Morning Riverside
- College of Allied Health Welcome Back Rally
- Riverside College Fair at Galleria at Tyler
- Distinguished Lecture Series and Reception
- Homecoming Block Party
- Dean's Executive Council Quarterly Meetings
- Global Missions Health Conference
- Priorities and Time Management Workshops
Leadership Health Science Class 2015-2016
- Student applicant must have a declared major in the Department of Kinesiology or the Department of Public Health Sciences.
- Student applicant must have completed at least one semester of coursework at CBU.
- Student applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and maintain a 3.0 GPA during the course of their involvement in Leadership Health Science.
- Student applicant must be available to attend the required meetings and trainings.