We have received several calls/emails with questions and concerns regarding the Alumni Today directory project we are producing in conjunction with a company called Harris Connect. This is a legitimate project and we look forward to participation from all our alumni.
We have partnered with Harris Connect to produce a printed alumni directory – Alumni Today – at NO COST to the University. As you update your information with them, you will have the opportunity to purchase a copy of the printed directory, but there is no obligation. At the end of the project, CBU and our alumni will have access to the most up-to-date information available, allowing for networking between alumni, communication to you from the university, and much more!
Specific questions regarding the Alumni Today directory project can be sent to email@example.com. We appreciate you sharing any concerns directly with our office so we can address them right away.
As the Director of Alumni and Parent Relations, I am proud of CBU's rich heritage and history. The mission of CBU is to "Live Your Purpose" and I get excited when I hear about the alums who are exemplifying this mission by impacting the world and society in business, healthcare, churches, international service, etc - all for the glory of God.
What is YOUR CBU story? The Office of Alumni Relations wants to share it! These stories help us reflect on the past, be grateful for the present, and provide encouragement and vision for our future.
Please consider telling your story to the CBU community, using this SIMPLE FORM (and submitting photos if you desire).
Warmly, Gail Ronveaux
The Office of Alumni Relations offers services to all alumni. Here are a list of services we offer:
- Networking and Connections
- Events: homecoming & regional events
- Publications & Newsletters
- Get Involved
- News and Stories: please share your stories
To gain additional benefits as a CBU alumni, please consider joining our Alumni Association. For a list of additional benefits, go to our Alumni Association page.
We want you to stay connected to CBU as well as your fellow alumni. To do that, we offer the following ways:
- Search our online directory
- Join our Linked In Alumni Group for professional networking
- Attend one of our regional alumni events
- Request an alumni event in your area
- Like the CBU Alumni facebook page for alumni news
- Like the CBU facebook page for general campus updates
Please take part of various events both on campus and off.
- Alumni Regioinal Events
- Grandparents Day
- Athletic Games - see the athletics calendar for home and away times
- Various Speaker Series on campus - browse the master calendar for days and times