Student Leadership Program
Leadership Allied Health
What is "Leadership Allied Health"?
Leadership Allied Health is a student leadership program within the College of Allied Health. Students who have demonstrated academic excellence and servant leadership qualities, and are interested in further developing their leadership skills and community connections are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for students to invest in the future of the College of Allied Health, as well as receive training and networking opportunities in their health related field.
- Homecoming Alumni Reception & Block Party
- Preview Days College of Allied Health Open House
- Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conference
- Meet the Speaker Receptions
- Meeting with the Dean’s Executive Council
- Meeting with the Dean
- Program Development Roundtables – What are YOUR Ideas?
- Student applicant must have a declared major in the Department of Kinesiology or the Department of Health Science.
- Student applicant must have completed at least one semester of coursework at CBU.
- Student applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and maintain a 3.0 GPA during the course of their involvement in Leadership Allied Health.
- Student applicant must be available to attend the required meetings and trainings.
For more information, contact the College of Allied Health at (951) 343-4619 or email@example.com