The following documentation / certifications must be current and on file with the ATP Program Director prior to beginning clinical rotations in the fall semester:
- Evidence of current liability insurance coverage. (Athletic Training students can purchase this policy through HPSO www.hpso.com)
- Evidence of completed background check.
- Evidence of completed immunizations.
- Front and back copies of current First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR Certifications (including Adult, Child, Infant CPR, Two-person CPR, bag-valve mask and AED).
- Completed Health Evaluation Form by an appropriate health care provider within one year prior to admission.
- Signed declaration of understanding and ability to meet ATP´s Technical Standards for Admission and Retention.
- Signed declaration of understanding and acceptance of all Program Policies and Procedures as delineated in the ATP Student Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Students will have additional parking fees based on clinical assignments.
- Students are responsible for all costs associated with their own health care and when obtaining immunizations and health certifications. Students are encouraged to have health insurance, and to be familiar with its provisions. Students needing health insurance who are actively attending classes may be eligible to participate in CBU’s health plan. Students who would like information or wish to enroll on the student insurance offered through CBU should contact the Student Services Office.