The following documentation / certifications must be current and on file with the ATEP Program Director prior to beginning clinical rotations in the fall semester:
- Evidence of current liability insurance coverage. (Athletic Training students can purchase this policy through HPSO for $29 per year www.hpso.com)
- Front and back copies of current First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR Certifications (including Adult, Child, Infant CPR, Two-person CPR, bag-valve mask and AED).
- Completed Health Evaluation Form by an appropriate health care provider within one year prior to admission, including a statement that affirms the student has the physical and mental abilities to meet the ATEP´s Technical Standards for Admission and Retention.
- Signed declaration of understanding and ability to meet ATEP´s Technical Standards for Admission and Retention.
- Signed declaration of understanding and acceptance of all Program Policies and Procedures as delineated in the ATEP Student Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Students will have additional parking fees based on clinical assignments.
- In addition to the immunizations required by CBU, students must also show evidence of a completed HBV vaccination series and TB Skin Test prior to admission to clinical experiences.
- Students are responsible for all costs associated with their own health care and when obtaining immunizations and health certifications. Students are encouraged to have health insurance, and to be familiar with its provisions. Students needing health insurance who are actively attending classes may be eligible to participate in CBU’s health plan. Students who would like information or wish to enroll on the student insurance offered through CBU should contact the Student Services Office.