Donation Links for USP, ISP, or SOS
- Sponsorship Payments: Support specific participants of United States Service Projects (USP), International Service Projects (ISP) and Summer Of Service Projects (SOS) as they participate in Mobilization at CBU. Sponsorship payments are NOT tax-deductible.
- Mobilization Gifts: Gifts are funds given that are not designated for the benefit of a specific participant. These donations are paid to California Baptist University and are tax-deductible. Gifts will be used at the discretion of the University's Office of Mobilization.
- Graduation Flowers: Click this link to purchase flowers for your graduate.
- 1/2 Dozen Rose Bouquet - $20 Each
- Dozen Rose Bouquet - $30 Each
- Double Orchid Leis - $35 Each
All pre-ordered leis will be given to the graduate by the Mobilization team the day of commencement as he/she lines up for ceremony. Pre-ordered roses must be picked up prior to the start of the commencement ceremony at the front entrance of Citizen's Bank Arena. For the 2pm Undergraduate ceremony, flowers will be available when doors open and graduates arrive at 12:45pm. For the 7pm Graduate ceremony, flowers will be available when doors open and graduates arrive at 5:45pm. Graduation flowers may be pre-ordered until Wednesday, April 30th. Double Orchid leis and rose bouquets will also be available for purchase before and during commencement ceremonies. For more information, contact Lindsay Vacek at email@example.com or 951-552-8751. All proceeds go to International and United States Service Projects teams.