Welcome to Lancer Arms
The Lancer Arms apartments are a unique community designated specifically for family, online and professional studies and graduate student housing. These one and two-bedroom apartments are available as full units for families or as shared units for single students. If you’re a non-traditional student who wants to stay connected to the campus and its resources, this housing option is for you.
The apartments are conveniently located near campus offices and classrooms as well as other campus resources. Meal plans are not required for students who live in Lancer Arms. Assignments are given on a first come, first serve basis, and availability is limited.
The Lancer Arms apartments are not furnished by the university and residents will need to provide their own furniture. Each apartment does come with the following amenities:
- Cable television
- Wireless internet connection
- Air conditioning and heating
- A kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, stove, sink)
- Outdoor community area with BBQ
- Laundry facilities located in the complex
Only CBU students or others authorized by the Dean of Students may reside in university housing. In order to be eligible to reside in university housing, all students must meet the following enrollment requirements:
- Graduate students must enroll for a minimum of 6 units per semester
- Online and Professional Studies students must enroll for a minimum of 12 units per semester
Students who enroll for less than the required number of units must submit a written request for exemption to the Office of Residence Life prior to the first day of classes, as indicated in the applicable university catalog. Exemption request forms are available in the Office of Residence Life.
Family housing occupancy is limited to the registered student, his or her spouse, dependent children under the age of 18 and/or dependents under the age of 24 who are enrolled as full-time students.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’d like to apply for campus housing, please stop by the Office of Residence Life located in The Village to pick up an application packet. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you’re unable to come into the office, we can mail one to you. All you need to do is provide us with your mailing address.
Once you have the application packet, please complete the following steps:
- Completely fill out both sides of the application.
- Read and sign the CBU Housing License Agreement. By signing the agreement, you are agreeing to all written terms and conditions.
- Submit a $300 housing deposit. You can mail a check for your deposit along with your completed application or pay online using a credit card through CASHNet. If you’d like to pay online using a credit card, please go to the Student Accounts web page for more information.
The following housing options are available for students with families for the 2012-13 academic year:
- 1-bedroom apartment - $3450 each semester (fall/spring/summer)
- 2-bedroom apartment - $4080 each semester (fall/spring/summer)
The following housing options are available for Graduate/OPS students for the 2012-13 academic year:
- 1-bedroom apartment (single occupancy) - $3450 each semester (fall/spring/summer)
- 2-bedroom apartment (single occupancy) - $4080 each semester (fall/spring/summer)
- 2-bedroom apartment (shared occupancy) - $2280 each semester (fall/spring/summer)*
* Shared occupancy students are not guaranteed a two-bedroom apartment. Students should expect to be placed in a one-bedroom apartment with another student.
If you have questions, please call Residence Life at 951-552-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lancer Arms Floorplans