Frequently Asked Questions
- How many laps around the track makes a mile?
10 on the outside, 10.5 in the middle, 11 on the inside
- How long can we play racquetball for?
As a courtesy rule, if there are people waiting/wanting to play, no longer than one hour unless you reserved a court
- Can racquetball courts be reserved? For how long?
Yes, call or reserve at the reception desk for court #107 (only), up to an hour.
- How many personal training sessions are allowed per semester?
8 plus an inquiry (initial meeting)
- When are the volleyball nets set up during the week?
Times are always available to see on the google calendar.
- Do I have to sign up for the rock climbing Safety 101 classes? How?
Before you can climb on the rock climbing wall you do have to take a "Safety 101 climbing class." You can sign up for the class at the reception desk.
- How do I sign up for the different programs offered throughout the semester?
Reception Desk or call in. SOME programs have an online signup (Walk to Wellness and LancerFit)
- Intramural sports: can family & friends watch? How do they get access to the gym to watch?
Yes, family members can watch. They cannot workout. They enter and are swiped as a guest.