Adventures & Challenges
Mammoth Ski and Snowboard
Catalina for Spring Break
Think of these challenges like boy/girl scout patches. If you complete just 2 of 7 challenges, you will earn yourself a great reward. You must prove your completion of the challenge by submitting a picture to us in the Outdoor Adventure office. All the gear you need to complete these challenges is available through Rec Rentals.
- Standing Tall: take a "selfie" picture (with the clouds below you in the background) at an elevation of 9,000 feet or higher.
- Trail Hugs: submit a picture of you hugging 3 different trail head signs.
- Hammock Camping: get a picture of you hanging or sleeping in a hammock in the wilderness (not at CBU).
- Surfing or Body Boarding: ride a wave and get a picture to prove it!
- Slackline: submit a shot of you venturing out on the line barefoot.
- Participate in 2 or more outdoor adventures: let us know when you’ve completed this one and we’ll verify it.
- Cook dinner & eat outside: bonus points for inviting us to eat.
- Complete 5 Rec Treks at the Rec Center (see Recreation Center programming for details on Rec Trek).