- Directed by CBU Men’s Soccer head coach Gregg Schroeder and assistant coach Dylan Martinez. Additional staffing will include members of the men’s and women’s collegiate soccer teams.
- Campers receive encouraging, personalized instruction from the coaching staff while building confidence, developing soccer skills and a camp t-shirt.
- Campers learn and improve proper techniques of passing, receiving, dribbling, heading and shooting. For optimal learning, campers will be split into appropriate age and skill level groups.
- Camp will be held on the CBU campus. Players bring their own bag lunch. Swim time is supervised by certified lifeguards and coaching staff.
Two Half-Day Camps
June 23-27, 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
July 21-25, 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
8:45 – 9:00 Arrive
9:00 – 10:15 Skills Instruction
10:15– 10:30 Popsicle Break
10:30 – 11:40 Scrimmages
11:40 – 12:00 Lunch
12:00 – 12:45 Swim Time
12:45 – 1:00 Wrap/up & Parent Pick up
Bring a friend and join the fun!
- Open to all boys and girls age 6 – 13.
- All skill levels are welcome!
- Swim time in the CBU pool!
$150 - discounted rate applies to advance registration by two weeks prior to the first day.
$170 - rate for registration within two weeks prior to start
To register for the June 23-27 camp session, fill out this electronic payment and registration form
To register for the July 21-25 camp session, fill out this electronic payment and registration form
For CBU discount, email Head Coach Gregg Schroeder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Camp will cap out after first 100 to sign up.
What To Bring
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Sack Lunch
- Swimsuit & Towel
Directions To Campus
- From the 91 freeway, exit Adams St.
- Go North on Adams St.
- Turn left on Magnolia Ave.
- Turn left on Campus Bridge Dr.
- Turn right at roundabout
- Park in the gymnasium parking lot