Guest Information - Tickets
Traditional Undergraduate Ceremony – Due to the large number of graduates, tickets are required for the Traditional Undergraduate Ceremony held at 2 pm on May 3, 2014.
- Graduates will receive 11 guests tickets each.
- Tickets will be distributed at Cap and Gown Distribution on April 24 from noon – 7 pm and April 25 from noon – 5 pm.
- Children do not require a ticket if they will be sitting on a lap (Age 3 and under only)
- A "One day" early distribution of tickets is provided to graduates on April 16 from 9 am - 5 pm at the Yeager Center 2nd Floor Reception Desk (Student Services Wing) for graduates who want to pick up tickets before Easter Break.
- Tickets deemed to be surplus will be made available in pairs beginning Monday, April 28 at 12 noon on a first come, first serve basis (at the Yeager Center 2nd Floor Reception Desk).
- Children under 3 who do not require a seat (sitting on parent’s lap) do not need a ticket.
Seats may not be reserved or held for guests and seating is open. Doors will open at 12:45 and concessions will be open for guests to purchase drinks and food. Flowers will also be available at the arena for purchase.
Graduate/OPS Ceremony – Tickets are NOT required for the Graduate/OPS Ceremony held at 7 pm on May 3, 2014 and there is no limit to the number of guests a graduate may invite. Seats may not be reserved or held for guests and seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Doors will open at 5:45pm and concessions will be open for guests to purchase drinks and food. Flowers will also be available at the arena for purchase.