Sign Language Interpreting
- An interpreter will sign during the Commencement Ceremony for guests who are hearing impaired or deaf. Ushers will direct guests with hearing disabilities to the designated seating area.
Guests Needing Assistance or Accessible Seating
- There will be handicapped parking areas designated for our guests with handicapped placards. Parking attendants will direct guests displaying their placards to these areas.
- Arena Ushers can direct our guests with disabilities to seating areas for wheelchairs and walkers.
- Accessible seating is first come first serve, as with all the seating for the event.
- Graduations have an increased need for accessible seating, so the arena reserves more seats for our accessible guests and their companions.
- The arena allows one companion with one ADA guest. All other family members can sit near the accessible seat location.
Graduates Needing Assistance
- Graduates who have special physical needs and are in need of any kind of accommodation should contact the Student Services Office at 951.343.4687.