Applicants are considered for admission based on a review of the following:
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency with cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent to Graduate Admissions
- Official GRE Score
- Two recommendations from academic or professional sources. Family and friends may not complete recommendations. Requests recommendations at www.calbaptist.edu/gradrecrequest.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 1000 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- How program will allow student to live his/her purpose
- How the student's characteristics and goals are congruent with the University's mission
- Successful interview with the MPH Program Director
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Introduction to Statistics (STA 144 or equivalent)
Recommended but not required:
- Epidemiology (HSC 305)